- Chris Osgood - we'll know more after Ozzie sees the specialist today in Philadelphia
- Brad Stuart - first week of March
- Valtteri Filppula - hopefully today
- Danny Cleary - week of January 27th
- Pavel Datsyuk - week of February 9th
Remember, I'm estimating these returns based on the original time table given at the time of the injury.
Those six players could be an entire powerplay unit for Detroit (including the goalie). It's actually quite ridiculous how well Detroit has performed in spite of all their injuries. Detroit has gone 6-2-1 since Datsyuk has been out of the lineup. As the injuries have piled up, they've lost their top point getter, their leading goal scorer, their second best center, a top four defensemen, and their veteran backup...and all of this after losing Mikey Mo.